NASAL STRIPS FOR SPORT AND ANTI SNORING by PALESTREN Health, Beauty and Fitness
30x BETTER BREATHE DRUG-FREE NASAL STRIPS LARGE STOP SNORING GOOD FOR SPORTS NEW - Sports and Anti Snoring Nasal Strips.
- When properly applied, they lift and widen the space in the nasal passage.
- Subjects wearing the strips in tests indicated that they believed that the strips helped them breathe more easily.
- They are of particular interest to those athletes who have to wear a mouthguard and need to be able to breathe more through their nostrils than their mouths.
- People wearing them seem to have far less dyspnea or shortness of breath while exercising.The nasal valve is the narrowest part of the nasal aperture and when exercising, this area is subjected to negative pressure and becomes smaller.Nasal strips adhere to the skin, holding open the anterior nasal aperture and prevent it from collapsing.
Studies indicate that they are useful in increasing nasal cavity volume in the front three centimeters of the human nose, and for that purpose could be an alternative to decongestive nose sprays,and they also have been shown to reduce snoring loudness and improve quality of sleep.
- They are a drug-free method to maintain airway flow they have no reported side effects other than possible skin irritation from the adhesive.